Greece on Foot holidays run from Saturday to Saturday from mid September to the end of May.
We do not walk in the Summer due to the heat, but you can book some of our sights and experiences in June and July.
Winter: 28 October 2017 to 10 March 201 8
Spring: 10 March 201 8 to 2 June 2018
Autumn: 15 September 2018 to 27 October 201 8
Winter: 27 October 201 8 to 9 March 2019
Prices for Explore Arcadia and Arcadian Journey
Spring: £850 pp per week
Autumn: £750 pp per week
Winter: £650 pp per week
25% is payable on booking and the remaining 75% is due one month before the holiday.
Special rates for group bookings
Short breaks start from £399 pp….ask us for more details.
Pick up from Athens Airport and return
Pick up from Corinth railway and return
All Transport from Tyros
On B&B basis
includes free wifi at Oceanis Hotel
All Meals in Programme
Including wine or beer
Walk Leaders and Assistants
Travel to Tyros
(if outside normal pick-up times)
Tickets to sites or museums
Greece On Foot will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries on the walks. It is strongly advised to purchase travel insurance.