Welcome to Greece On Foot!
Whether walking for you is about the big pictures of open scenes of mountain tops or horizons over the sea, or about small details of a flower you can see nowhere else in the world, walking in Arcadia can give you what you are looking for and so much more.
Come and enjoy that "get away from it all" feeling.
Soak up the sunshine, relax and walk, with the smell of herbs and colour of flowers all around.
Finish your day at a wonderful taverna next to the sea, or have a swim - or both!
A great walking holiday has:
* Stunning scenery
* Interesting walking
* Delicious food
* Good company
* Balance of exercise and relaxation
Greece on Foot has:
* Spectacular mountain, sea and forest scenery in Greece's largest national park
* A story to go with every view of ancient cities, Byzantine monasteries, endemic plants and soaring birds
* Specially chosen tavernas with home grown dishes cooked with passion and varied picnics full of local flavours
* Guides who know their home inside out and want to share it with visitors and make new friends
* Flexible itineraries to get the balance of walking and relaxing just right for you